Sunki the Service Animal

Sunki the Service Animal

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Sitting through a boring meeting

Today daddy and I sat though a really boring meeting, all they talked about were numbers and stuff.
Daddy said it would be fun, it wasn't, the only redeeming factor was that I got to see my great grand aunt, and got to ride the new subway train.
Oh, I guess I should mention where the meeting was at, considering it was at a very special place. We were at The Elgin and Wintergarden Theatre Centre, which turns 100 years old next year. Daddy, and to a certain extent me, volunteer there. On May 26 & 27 2012 they are going to be doing what is called Doors Open, it's where you can go into buildings that are normally off limits or that you need to pay to get into for those two days are free access. There are some really cool buildings and I love going to those buildings.
The picture shows how bored I was, I really would have loved to get down on that carpeted floor and run around and play, but daddy told me that wasn't allowed, so I tried really hard  and was good, at least until we got home.


No comments:

Post a Comment