Sunki the Service Animal

Sunki the Service Animal

Friday, May 25, 2012

Traveling with stuffies

A reader asked in the comments how I choose which of my stuffed animal friends gets to travel with me.
So this blog is to answer that question.
I have several friends that travel with me, but I do have favorites.
Like Kiwi, my Koala, he is really extra special. I got him from a show I went to see with daddy, there won't be another like him ever.
Then there is Zhu (pronounced Drew), my Chinese dragon, Zhu means red in Chinese. And Klepto, my lamb friend.
Some of my other friends are Carrot the orange bunny, Billy the goat, Snowy the white bunny, and Jack Hoff the pumpkin.









1 comment:

  1. I love all your plush toys, and I'd have a hard time choosing a favorite too, though your koala is quite handsome! I think your daddy spoils you with all kinds of toys, but that's ok. I'm positive that you're worth it!

    p.s.- I really like the new colors of the blog. The purple on black was hard for my eyes... this is much easier to read!!! Good choice! :)

    ReplyDelete