Sunki the Service Animal

Sunki the Service Animal

Sunday, June 24, 2012

afraid of fireworks, not me

I was asked several blogs ago if I were scared of fireworks, well no. Only a few loud noises scare me, thunder, and the building fire alarm.
Taken last Remembrance Day, we were about 20 feet from this cannon
Canada Day fireworks last year, I was right beside daddy

An A-10 Thunderbolt II (The Warthog) taken at an airshow last year

Fort York during Simcoe Day last year
So, as you can see loud noises don't bother me much, in fact a couple of years ago we were watching the airshow from a beach when the US Navy Blue Angels were preforming, two of the jets flew at tree top height directly over our heads at full afterburner. I didn't even flinch. What did scare me during the airshow was the little propeller driven stunt planes.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you aren't scared of loud noises or fireworks.

    Sadly, one of my rabbits was scared when some jets flew over our garden quite low during an air display, and the upset brought on gut stasis. He passed away despite wonderful emergency vet care. That was why I was concerned for Sunki.

    ReplyDelete