Sunki the Service Animal

Sunki the Service Animal

Friday, June 22, 2012

A big secret is going on

.....And I'm not in on it, daddy has been going on about a big adventure on the weekend, and being quite secretive about where we are going.
As good as I am at finding out secrets daddy is way smarter then I thought, so far the only clues I've been able to get are;
1 It's a building I haven't been to
2 It is right downtown
3 You can see it from very far away
4 It has "tower" in it's name
5 To get to the fun stuff we have to take an elevator

I know that there are a lot of buildings downtown, and a lot of them have tower in their names, and all of them have elevators. But not all of them are open for tourists.

I guess I'll just have to wait until tomorrow to find out, unless I can figure out what it is before then.

1 comment:

  1. Oooo.. I think I know, Sunki!

    But as a Vancouverite (ish) and fellow Canadian, I have a bit of an advantage over your American friends. :)

    Your Daddy is very brave if he does the outside walk. (You'll know what I mean on Saturday) .. You couldn't pay me enough to do it!

    ReplyDelete