Sunki the Service Animal

Sunki the Service Animal

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Darn wet stuff

Me and daddy went to another festival today, trouble was it would rain for a bit, then stop, then a little while later it would rain again. There was very little warning when it did start to rain, so finally we gave up and came home. I didn't even get chance to turn my stroller lights on, and they're WAY better then for the jazz thing.
Daddy tells me that the festival is called Taste of the Danforth, and celebrates the Greek culture in the city. And it is mostly food, and mostly stuff that neither of us can eat.
We didn't sell any cards, mostly because of the rain, but there is still tomorrow to go.

My grandpa went into the hospital for knee surgery on Friday, and I am told that grandma sent a text to daddy after the surgery was over saying that he was fine. So that makes us happy.


1 comment:

  1. Aww, Sunki, I certainly hope your grandpa heals quickly after his knee surgery. We're finally getting some much needed rain down here too, so I can't really complain- although I'm not fond of the loud rumbles of thunder!! Looks like you're enjoying some delicious treats of baby kale and watermelon :)

    ReplyDelete