Sunki the Service Animal

Sunki the Service Animal

Friday, October 5, 2012

I was tricked

So I posted before that I have a pirates chest, by no gold to go in it. Well daddy found me some...
Daddy put the chest on the floor and opened it, I went crazy, there was a pile of gold coins in there, I dug into them. But ya know what, they were fake, just gold colored plastic. Here I thought I was super rich, and I end up with plastic. It is so not fair.

In other bun pirate news, we have a HUGE Jolly Roger flag (pirate flag), well bigger then the one that normally flies on my stroller. We are also working on making my stroller look more like a ship. Daddy remembered reading a book about British PT boats during WW2, they were given the orders to "be pirates", and attack and pillage any and all enemy vessels. So we are going to do a more modern version of that.

But, you'll just have to wait until closer to Halloween to see the pictures of my pirate ship, daddy is still working on building it.

1 comment: