Sunki the Service Animal

Sunki the Service Animal

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas 2012

This Christmas was the BEST ONE EVER!!!!!!!

Not only did me and daddy get to spend it with grandma and grandpa and the other relatives, we also got to spend it with my COUSIN!!!! I haven't seen him since he was really little, so yesterday was AWESOME!!! He's seven years old now, and loves us bunnies, but has great respect for us as well. First question he asked daddy when we got in the door was how I was doing, he was really worried about me. That made me and daddy very happy.

On the way to grandma's house
Well, on to my favorite part, the presents. Daddy got me a new chew toy, he says that I need to chew it more to keep my teeth good. I also got a brand new sweater, it looks like my other camo one, but is brand new.
My new ball, and my new sweater.
This happened tonight, it couldn't have happened yesterday for Christmas.

Daddy tried taking the same picture, but with a flash, this is the result.
Tomorrow me and daddy are going to go shopping, hopefully with a stop at Petsmart so I can spend some of my Christmas money.

No comments:

Post a Comment