Sunki the Service Animal

Sunki the Service Animal

Thursday, December 20, 2012

I am back

I have been pooping like crazy, daddy had to clean out my litter box today cause I filled it up.
I also got into a little bit of trouble Wednesday, but it was daddy's fault.
Here's what happened, daddy had started to give us food (pellets and some oats for me), well he caught me when I tried to sneak past him, so he wouldn't give me my medication, he did anyway *thump*. But I got a bit of payback, daddy had left the container of oats on the floor, and open. Well, I helped myself to some oats, he was going to give me some anyway.
I don't have to go back to the vet until the new year, I was kinda hoping that it would be sooner, so the vet would say I don't need anymore meds.

No comments:

Post a Comment