Sunki the Service Animal

Sunki the Service Animal

Monday, December 17, 2012

The baby sisters are 2

Annabelle and Candi turned 2 years old on Sunday, which means we'll have been living in this building for 2 years tomorrow (Tuesday Dec, 18th). Daddy knows this because we adopted those two just after we moved in here, and they were posted on a Yahoo group called Freecycle.

Now, for an update on my health, I am eating my pellets mixed with rolled oats (nommy), I finished off a whole bowl full, and a pile of cilantro and parsley. So my teeth are back in chewing mode.
I'm now only on one medication, the antibiotic, and will be for awhile yet. But at least it tastes better then the Critical Care, yuck.
I'm not sure, but I think daddy has been talking with Santa, he's been using his cell phone with headphones, and talking to someone about Christmas, and giving updates on how my recovery is progressing. It could only mean he's talking to Santa, right? I've tried to see who he's called, but he deletes the call log.
Speaking of Christmas, me and daddy are going to grandma's house on Christmas eve, that is going to be fun. We get to ride the choo-choo train there, and ride in grandma's car home. Daddy has told me that I'll have a present to open there, and that Santa may deliver our presents there instead.


1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to Annabelle and Candi! And that's good news that Sunki is eating well. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you. :)

    ReplyDelete