Sunki the Service Animal

Sunki the Service Animal

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Vet appointment changed

Daddy has moved the appointment up to this Monday at 0900 (yuck), it means we have to be up really early to make it on time.

We should have enough to cover the costs, daddy says that people have donated from as far away as Switzerland and the United Kingdom. With all the donations, the total is around $240. Daddy says this should be just enough to get me fixed up, and he won't be paying more then that, he knows what is needed, and what that involves. So any extra tests aren't necessary, except maybe an eye test for the vet, because if he can't see my front teeth are crooked he's blind.

We'll see what happens on Monday morning, sadly we won't be seeing Dr Munn, but the vet we are seeing is just as experienced. If your keeping score, this will be the third vet I will see in my life, and crossing ears, toes, paws etc, the last vet I will need to see.

1 comment: