Sunki the Service Animal

Sunki the Service Animal

Monday, January 28, 2013

Going to have the bestest birthday party EVER

Daddy told me what we are going to be doing for my Birthday party this year, we are going to go see the Toronto Maple Leafs play the Ottawa Senators at the Air Canada Centre. The game isn't actually going to be taking place there, it's going to be in Ottawa, but they'll be showing the game on the big screens on the scoreboard. Best of all, it's going to be me, daddy and Grandpa going. I can't wait to go, I've seen their minor league team the Marlies with daddy and Grandma. I'm also going to get daddy to make me a new sign because we can't find the old one he made me.
This is the sign daddy made for me when we saw the Marlies
 And I want to take my hockey stick when we go, oh did I not mention I have my own hockey stick?
Playing with my hockey stick

Proudly displaying my hockey stick.

1 comment: