Sunki the Service Animal

Sunki the Service Animal

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Yikes, more baby pictures

Yikes, I just found out that daddy has bunches of my baby pictures on his Facebook profile. I actually don't mind, I was a very cute baby, and there aren't any really embarrassing pictures.
Pondering this cover

Shhhhhh, professional flopping in progress

The arms on the old couch were great flop spots

I've been a deep stinker err thinker all my life

I've always been an adventurous bunny

Practicing my stealth bunny

The couch at the old place was very comfy

Looking for my treats in daddy's first-aid kit

Hi daddy, where did you put my treats

This is what I used to get drinks out of.
This is what we use now
Oh, and before I forget, we have a new piece of tech toy. Daddy got something called a wireless hot spot, basically it's a mobile modem that connects to the mobile internet, and all three of our devices (netbook, phone and tablet) can all connect to the internet through this device. What all this means is that when we go on day long adventures, CNE, Highland Games etc, we can bring it along and use it to connect to the internet to upload video and publish this blog. And all while we are on the go, like the car ride home from the highland games, which takes around an hour or more.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Sunki!! You were so stinkin' cute I don't know anyone was able to function in your presence!!! I could just snuggle you up! :)

    ReplyDelete