Sunki the Service Animal

Sunki the Service Animal

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Ground Hogs and Birthdays

Today is Ground Hog Day, a day when some of the humans ask silly smelly stupid rodents to tell them when it's going to warm up and be spring. Well, I can tell you that there will be spring. And another thing, these silly rodents make this prediction based on if they see their shadows or not, how pathetic is that? I'm afraid of lots of things running out of treats, getting my nails trimmed, running out of treats, not going out with daddy, running out of treats, not getting toys and did I mention running out of treats. But I'm not afraid of my own shadow.... or anyone else for that matter.

Today is also my 5th birthday, daddy gave me a choice, that I could get something today for my birthday, or I could get something from the hockey game we're going to. I told him that I would much rather have something from the hockey game. I still get to have a birthday cake, and share a salad with my family.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!!!! ::: tosses parsley confetti :::

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Sunki! Enjoy the game! Go Leafs!

    ReplyDelete