Sunki the Service Animal

Sunki the Service Animal

Monday, August 25, 2014

A date followup

I got put in a cage, while the other two bunnies ran around free, how rude.
Anyway, it was still a fun evening. I tried my best to get to know Mommy Louise's two bunnies, it wasn't easy. Sasha was a little over zealous when it came to talking to me, every time I tried talking to her, she'd take off and run around the cage. Coco, on the other paw, was rather shy. I think he might have been intimidated by my awesomeness.
This is Sasha, mommy Louise's little girl

This is Coco, mommy Louise's little boy

Asking daddy why I'm in here when there are other bunnies to be dominated

Greeting Sasha

Saying hi to Sasha.

Daddy and Mommy Louise didn't watch Brave, but they did watch something Scottish, mommy Louise has a cool TV that you can watch YouTube videos on. So daddy called up our favorite Scottish video, the Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo from 2012.
 
And they had dinner, roasted chicken, and mixed vegetables, daddy said it was yummy.
Then they watched another movie that daddy has loved for a very long time, it's called The Pirate Movie, it's based (very loosely) on the Gilbert and Sullivan Pirates of Penzance. To give you an idea how long daddy has loved this movie, my 34 year old aunt (daddy's little sister) first watched this movie when she was 8 years old.

Only 4 more days till Fan Expo, this is getting exciting. I found out yesterday that the founder of the 501st Stormtroopers is going to be at Fan Expo on Friday, so awesome.

1 comment:

  1. Still at least you got to meat Mummy Louise's bunnies Sunki,xx Speedy

    ReplyDelete