Sunki the Service Animal

Sunki the Service Animal

Monday, August 11, 2014

Mommy Louise is home

I got a neat surprise today, after running an errand (picking up our food), we went without my stroller. When we got home daddy rushed around getting my stroller ready to go on an outing, he packed the beach shelter, and blanket. Which I should have figured out meant that we were going to a beach, but I thought it was a little late for us to head over to our favorite beach.Well it turned out we did head to a beach, but we didn't meet up with my uncle Matthew.

Instead we met up with mommy Louise!!!!!! We found a nice quite spot on the beach (there was a volleyball tournament going on), daddy set up the shelter and the blanket. Then got my leash out so I could get down and play in the sand, I had other ideas, I went to the back of the shelter and flopped. I've got my priorities, napping is in top spot, and digging in the sand is somewhere down near the middle.
That's my new buddy beside me

My new stuffie makes a good pillow

Daddy and mommy Louise exchanged gifts, I've already showed you what we gave her (BTW she really loved it), so I'll just cover what mommy Louise got us. For me she got me a new stuffie, I didn't know what kind of animal it is, I've never seen one like it. Well here I'll show it to you.
I've never seen an animal like this

Whatever it is, it better get off my head.

Oh, daddy says that it's a baby seal

I'm still trying to figure out a name for him.
 Daddy told mommy Louise that we were going to try to find a suitable name, and when we did I give it my "seal" of approval (you may commence groaning), mommy Louise did, I just rolled my eyes at another of daddy's bad jokes.

Oh, mommy Louise also brought back things for daddy too, one is a glass figure of a crab (don't ask, it's from a seaside town in England), and a very pretty and very smooth rock. Neither of which I'm allowed to play with.
The crab

Top view of the crabby
 
The pretty rock.
When we were done at the beach we walked over to a restaurant, and had dinner out on the patio.

Both me and daddy are super happy that she is back, and she is happy that she is back too. I don't ever want her to go away for that long again, I'd almost forgotten how much fun it is to have her around.

Daddy says it's time for bed, so I'd better close this blog so I can get my bedtime treat, mmmmmmmm papaya nommie.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't managed to get to the beach yet but I do get to go for lots of walks on the Moors,you are very lucky,xx Speedy

    ReplyDelete